Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exercise makes muscles hypertrophy,can it be done in old age as 79 as I am


Exercise makes muscles hypertrophy,can it be done in old age as 79 as I am?
I am suffering from obesity, and hypertension, diabetes mellitus, I want change me into a very strong man and reject my fat in the abdomen and muscle hypertrophy, is it possible?
Diabetes - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
please seek medical help before undergoing any of the above you mentioned... it is better for you to be checked first... although... exercise indeed is good for you
2 :
Yes indeed! By all means feel free to train with weights! They have been proven beneficial at any age. Start out with light weights. I would recommend a book call Body for Life by Bill Phillips.
3 :
At this age one can prevent to some extent "atrophy "( loss of muscle ) but should not try for "hypertrophy ".Ageing process can not be reversed.






Read more discussions :