Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where on the internet can I find the following medical article for purchase


Where on the internet can I find the following medical article for purchase?
Paron NG, Lambert PW. Cutaneous manifestations of diabetes mellitus. Prim Care 2000;27:371-83. I need to purchase thius article. Can anyone please help me by telling me which website can I find this article for purchase? Heather, your answer is just stupid, if you cannot contribute then just don't answer!
Skin Conditions - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
One problem is that I couldn't find the full name of the journal. If you can use the name of the journal and then find the publisher's site, that should help. One other option is to contact the medical library of a nearby medical school. They can also get it for you at a reasonable cost. Good luck.





 Read more discussions :