Saturday, July 4, 2009

Please help! Diabetes Mellitus


Please help! Diabetes Mellitus?
Is diabetes mellitus the same as Diabetes? I need to write a paper on Diabetes Mellitus...should i include Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational? HELP Thanks!
Diabetes - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes it is the same thing, just the technical term
2 :
Yes they are the same. Please.include all types to be thorough and don't forget juvenile diabetes.
3 :
write it on type one and type two and briefly go over gestational. do not include diabetes insipidus. and make sure to make the point that type two is not even diabetes, it's the body not remembering how to use insulin right. totally different disease with a similar treatment ONLY in the further advancements. the rest of us never got the chance to take a pill. if you need help with it email me, i'll do a personal email message on type one you can cite.
4 :
Yes it is the technical term for diabetes. Diabetes is diabetes. Type 1, type 2, and gestational. Useful resources are ADA, About .com, or just google diabetes.
5 :
Yes both are the same also you include type 1 ,2 and gestational
6 :
Yes. I am a diabetic who takes insulin. When my doctor diagnosed me, he told me I was IDDM. (insulin dependent diabetic milletus).





 Read more discussions :