Tuesday, June 16, 2009

About diabetes mellitus


about diabetes mellitus?
i have a question about diabetes mellitus. when u have diabetes mellitus, do u you get hard time of breathing? plz help me here oh and also can u tell me what kind of effects will apear?
Diabetes - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello Lee J, I am unaware of breathing difficulties directly related or caused by diabetes mellitus. This may be indicative of other/related issues. Obviously, please check with your Dr. You may also find some helpful information on my site. I am a diabetic for 46 years. http://www.your-healthy-diabetic-life.com/ Regards, Moshi460
2 :
It generally does not involve respiratory symptoms. More often extreme thirst and/or hunger. Weight loss. At some stages, nausea (if you go into acidosis) dizziness. Headaches.
3 :
no, diabetes does not have respiratory symptoms. if you have trouble breathing you need to see a doctor! look up the American Diabetes Association web site for symptoms of diabetes.
4 :
I was diagnosed as IDDM (insulin-dependent diabetic milletus) some 16 years ago. In that time, I have never had any complications whatsoever with breathing. You might want to consider seeing a physician about any respiratory problems. --------------------------------





 Read more discussions :