Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In the case of diabetes mellitus, why is the right part of the patient are the most prone to be injured


In the case of diabetes mellitus, why is the right part of the patient are the most prone to be injured?
should be answered based on facts
Diabetes - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am assuming you are talking about the right side... This would be highly individualistic I might add.. But I think I can probably take a shot at it... Without checking the medical journal, I would assume it is blood pressure / atherosclerosis related. Meaning, in most patients with advanced atherosclerosis, their systolic pressure is rather high. Because the right side is supplied with blood first, then injury / bruising would probably appear first simply because it is getting better blood supply.. I must note that this not scientific based, but rather just my late night thoughts... I am also free to change my mind in the morning... :)





 Read more discussions :