Thursday, December 1, 2011

To clarify my question about being behind on house payments


To clarify my question about being behind on house payments:?
I seemed to have given you people the wrong impression about myself. I sold my home 2 years ago to move in with them to take care of my 3 grandchildren and do household and laundry chores while my son-in-law and daughter work outside the home. I was diagnosed last year with cancer of the eye, diabetes mellitus, rheumatoid arthritis, and COPD to name just a few of my health problems. However, I am still caring for the children and doing my daily chores. I have applied for disability but it has not been settled yet. I have no money at this time as I helped them get into this new house with the money I had when I sold my own home. So please understand I am not a freeloader by any means. I just used the term our house because I live here. It really is not my house. Some of the answers below have been pretty mean-spirited and not very helpful. Get rid of all your sarcasim and pointing the finger at me and just answer my question. I really need some good advice right now.
Family - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I didn't see your other question but, i would guess they are behind in payments...Now with what you have listed you will get disability and back paid from the date of your application...Now this could take 6 months to a year...What your doing for your family is saving them a lot of money...If there are issues with the house payments, refinancing may help and cutting back on things really not needed to survive...





Read more discussions :