Saturday, February 4, 2012

Help editing my term paper


Help editing my term paper?
I just finished my physiology term paper on Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. I have been awake for nearly two days straight working on it and the words are now starting to blend together. I need to edit it, but I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open at the moment. If someone wants to be super awesome and help me edit my paper I would be super grateful!! Any super awesome people wanting to help me out should send me an email (hellena_handbasket5150@yahoo.com), and I will email you my huge mess of a paper. Thanks in advance!!
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'll edit your paper for you, I'm an editor for fanfiction and all that good stuff but I'm pretty good at proofreading.





 Read more discussions :