Friday, February 24, 2012

How do i overcome being hurt over my professor making fun of me


How do i overcome being hurt over my professor making fun of me?
I am overweight and I'm trying to lose weight. I've been overweight my entire life and for those of you who knows, it's hard to lose weight. I lost 5 pounds so far. I know it may seem small, but it's a big start for me. The other day in my anatomy and physiology class at college, my professor was talking about insulin and diabetes mellitus. he asked the class what can cause diabetes mellitus and someone answered obesity. the professors says exercise can help diabetes mellitus and for those couch potatoes it can cause diabetes. he looks straight at me while talking about it. i tried not to think of it too much, but then he goes with exercise one can decrease chances of getting diabetes, and says, "right ana?" my face turned bright red and i just looked down my notes. I felt so embarrassed. i know he doesnt like me because he calls everyone in class at least once by name and never on me. I am getting A's in his class, and i have 2 more weeks until class is over, but i thought it was so rude and i got hurt.
Other - Family & Relationships - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Talk to the principal . Thats soo unfair , he can get fired for that ! >:O
2 :
report him that is the best thing to do than switch a class same of course but different professor you don't need that your there to learn and have enough on your plate as is..good luck
3 :
Go up to him and say, I hate the way you treat me I don't deserve it because i may be anatomically different and if you continue this, your job position will be compromised as I will take this to the principal. He now knows what he is doing is bothering you, he may not have known this, and also he knows you know what you are talking about. That way if he does carry on he has had his warning and you have unquestionable reason to talk to the principal. A good idea would be to have some mates in that class to back you up incase it gets serious to say yes he treats you unfairly due to your weight which is bullying and how students are severely punished for bulling for an adult this is inexcusable. Good Luck X






 Read more discussions :