Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am type II diabestes, 3.30am was 171 and 117 when I awake up at 9.00am. How can get it normal


I am type II diabestes, 3.30am was 171 and 117 when I awake up at 9.00am. How can get it normal?
I have diabetes mellitus, almost having between 116 to 125 in the morning. How can get it normal?
Diabetes - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm in the UK, and our numbering system is different to yours, so i don't understand that part of it. If it means your blood sugar is very high, it may mean you need a certain type of drug to help your body cope. You really need to see a medical person because only they can give personal advice. Why not make an appointment Monday, then they can put your mind at rest. Best of luck, Judith
2 :
First of all, stop all eating after 6 PM. Second exercise, exercise exercise. That means a 30 minute walk everyday. Then I think you will acheive your objective. For me I would not check at 3;30 am. Instead I would , And I do, a HBA1C test every 3 months. That gives me a more accurate gauge of my diabetes control. For me the least amount of testing is the best. My Hba1c is between 5.6 and 5.9. So this is why I don't bother to check daily. Testing can get you chasing needless ghosts. We have Diabetes, and we never will be perfect!By the way , the test every 3 months , also have fasting sugar level between 110 and 117. Good luck to you. I know I will get a lot of flack from other answerers , but that how I do it.
3 :
I am reading an interesting book called the PH miricale for Diabetes. Dr. Young who wrote the book says that patients who become more alkaline suffer much less from the bad health of diabetes, and start to require 50% less insulin and other medications. I suggest that you start to drink 9.5 PH water and you will get better. Your blood sugar levels can vary throughout the night, and even go up before you eat once you wake up in the morning. Remember that your fat cells can release sugars back into the bloodstream too. Google 9.5 Healthy water diabetes, and you will get several results. Here is a U-tube from a guy in Japan that was so sevier that they planned on removing his foot, but he was able to walk out of the hospital by drinking alkaline water and soaking his feet in acidic water to kill the gangrene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWXsg-OhAs&feature=related Soft drinks are really acidic, and should not be consumed. However it is acidic enough to kill bacteria on contact.! Best of luck to you.





Read more discussions :