Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where can I find a good report about Diabetes Mellitus(sp?)


Where can I find a good report about Diabetes Mellitus(sp?)?
I'm looking for a web page, that helps me (ALOT!) in writing a 6-7 -page report about Diabetes and Blood Glucose regulation. (Please don't suggest Google or wikipedia, been there, done that) , besides my professor will give me a zero if me and another one had the same report, that's why I'm avoiding the popular web sites. Thanks in advance.
Other - Science - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are plenty of sources out there. I found this one and it has lots of information.
2 :
Hope these help. The second link is the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse.
3 :
I like tube steak smothered in underwear




 Read more discussions :