Thursday, January 24, 2013

How do i stop the glucose from making me pass out


How do i stop the glucose from making me pass out?
Im 31 Weeks pregnant. I went & did my first glucose test..and my results came back diabetes mellitus..well that meant i had to go do the 3 hour one..so i did & It made me puke..and pass out..so it made me late to get my blood drawn .. so they said i had to come back and do it..i had already had my blood drawn a couple times..i only had one more time to go. Im not sure what to do....no matter what im gunna pass out and its gunna make me late.. yeah i told my doctor this and all she told me is that i could have a still birth..
Diabetes - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Discuss this problem with your doctor. Best of Luck.
2 :
People can be diabetic when they are pregnant and not after they have the baby. I have passed out the same way you do. I fell off the toilet once and they had to put me back in my room and feed me. That meant that I had to do the test the next day. Diabetic people do have children, it is harder. ask the doctor if they can give you an earlier time to take the test so you will not be empty so long. I wear an insulin pump and do very well with it. You may not need anything after the baby is born. There are pill also. Good luck .
3 :
inject insulin





Read mor
e discussions :