Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What are these black spots


What are these black spots?
I have these brown-black spots on my belly. When there were few, I used to ignore them. But now there are 30-40 of them. They look like scars, but even itch at times. My dad, who's a diabetic, has a blackened leg. Could i also be having diabetes? Are my spots symptoms? Coz I've got no other symptom of the disease. Do you think its pigmentation? Coz I don't have Diabetes insipidus for sure (I don't pass excess urine). Is it Diabetes mellitus?Should I visit a doctor?
Skin Conditions - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think most of us on yahoo..arent doctors...so maybe you should go to a doctor..it sounds serious
2 :
go to a doctor and find out you fool
3 :
if your concerned then go see a doc and get checked it could just be an allergy or normal skin pigment changes in your body but having diabeties in my own family ex: parents i get checked once a yr to be safe







Read more discussions :